The Nation Builders Corps (NABCO) programme is a government initiative to address graduate unemployment to solve social problems. The focus of the initiative will be solving public service delivery in health, education, agriculture, technology, governance and drive revenue mobilization and collection. The programme was launched by President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo on May 1, 2018.
The scheme will this year employ 100,000 graduates under seven modules; namely, Educate Ghana, Heal Ghana, Feed Ghana, Revenue Ghana, Digitize Ghana, Civic Ghana and Enterprise Ghana.
Placement in the NaBCo will last for a period of 3 years under a stipend of GH¢700 every month.
Objectives of NaBCo
- Provide temporary employment to unemployed graduates
- Improve skills and employability for transition from programme to permanent employment
- Improve public service delivery
- Improve on government revenue mobilization
- To provide needed infrastructure to improve access to basic public services
How to Sign up or Enroll onto NABCO.
The NABCO is opened to all Ghanaians who have already discharged their national service obligations and not for applicant who are yet to do their national service. Step outlined below will guide you in you quest to sign onto NABCO :
- First enroll or sign onto NABCO by entering in the address bar of your browser : apply.nabco.gov.gh
- Enter your Personal Information or Bio-Data
- Upload your valid certificates (certificates will be screened and vetted) .
Applicants are required to go through a validation process ahead of an interview to determine suitability for the module applied for.
All prospective applicants need a digital address before you can enroll onto NABCO.
NABCO is opened to all Ghanaians who at least have a post-secondary diploma to a degree in any discipline relevant to the NABCO modules.
The application process begins on June 1, 2018 and ends on July 1, 2018.
Selected applicants would be deployed to commence work by August 1, 2018.
Kindly share this article with prospective applicants. Thanks