West Blue Consulting Limited services providers for the Paperless Transaction System, the new electronic payment systems of clearing import goods at ports in Ghana, in partnership with Guaranty Trust Bank’s MyGhPay introduces a simple and seamless payment method to speed up the payments of duties and charges by exporters and importers.
The payment platform is to enable importers and stakeholders to expedite the clearing regime at the ports and therefore, reduce the turnaround time and the cost of doing business.
Myghpay one of the most secured online payments and collections platforms in Ghana designed by GTBank, has yet again added to its portfolio, the payment of ports services and terminal handling fees into the app to help importers and exporters make needed payments online from the comfort of their homes or offices using a Visa/ MasterCard, Gh-link enabled card and Mobile Money.
This platform is open to the general public. Log onto the platform on your computer or mobile phone, select a service and carry out transactions after which payments can be made with the Visa card, MasterCard, Gh-link Card and Mobile Wallet.
Below are Fees importers / exporters can pay using MyGhPay:
- FDA FEES
- GEP A
- IDF PAYMENT
- EXPORT ( CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN) FEES
Terminal Handling Fees
- NNSW TRANSACTION CHARGES
- PERMIT APPLICATION FEE (GPHA)
- WAREHOUSE INSPECTION FEE
- SHIPPING COMPANIES / AGENCIES NEW
- COURIER PAYMENT
- GC E TRACK VEHICLE TRACKING SERVICE FEE
Using MyGhPay for Ports Services & Terminal Handling Fees
- Just Dial *737*40# (On Phone with Mobile Money at no charge)
- Dial *737# on any Mobile Network (GTBank Account Holders Only)
- Pay online via www.myghpay.com (Visa / Mastercard/ Cirrius / GH Link /Mobile Money)
- Pay via GTBank Internet Banking Portal (GTBank Account Holders Only)
- Pay at Any GTBank Branch Across Ghana