Live2Lead is a half day leadership and personal growth event to be held at the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Accra on October 6, 2017.
This simulcast event is an annual leadership gathering developed by the John Maxwell Company. For almost a decade, Live2lead has shared leadership and personal growth principles to line audiences at over 300 simulcast locations around the world.
Attendees learn from renowned leadership experts from a variety of industries, gain a new perspective on relevant topics and get practical tools to take home with them.
Audience will leave equipped and excited to lead and create change with renewed passion and drive as you learn from world class leaders, make meaningful connections, renew your energy and gain new ideas.
Live2Lead Ghana is being hosted by the Centre for Transformational Leadership in Africa (CTL Africa) under an agreement with the John Maxwell Company giving rights and obligations to host the program live here in Ghana.
CTL Africa was founded in 2016 by Samuel Ayim to help train and develop individuals into transformational and ethical leaders able to lead themselves and others and influencing significant change and development in their communities and in Africa.
This years Live2Lead will be graced with powerful and inspiring leadership speakers like John Maxwell; ( John Maxwell is number 1 New York Times bestselling author, coach and speaker who has sold over 26 million books, he was identified as the Number 1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. Magazines in 2014.
In that year, John Maxwell also received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network.
The John Maxwell Company have trained more than 6 million leaders in every nation.
Check this Out Introducing Live2Lead-new5
Other speakers include:
- Cheryl A. Bachelder ( Former CEO of Popeyes , Louisiana Kitchen,Inc.)
- Warrick Dunn (A former NFL running back and founder of Warrick Dunn charities)
- Dave Ramsey ( Founder of Ramsey Solutions)
For answers to questions like :
1. What do all leaders have in common?
2. How do I break through my limitations as a leader?
3. How do I maximize my leadership potentials?
4. How do I grow from one type of leader to another ?
5. How do I lead as an entrepreneur in a competitive environment?
6. What has service got to do with leadership?
7. How do I positively impact my generation and leave a lasting legacy?
Then Live2Lead 2017 is a program you cant afford to miss.
Tickets are available for sale on Www.egotickets.com/events/
Or contact +233246325758 / 054 760 2064 for more information.
Talk About It