The Hover Camera Passport is finally here. This is a drone type camera that is mostly used for Selfies and higher end photos. The Hover Camera Passport is definitely going to kick your Selfie game to an all time high. It’s lightweight, small and very easy to use. Using face detection technology, Hover Camera Passport can track your face and accompany your journey. Zero Zero Robotics the manufacturers of the Passport has proprietary Embedded AI technology to capture memories effortlessly in 13MP photos and 4K video.
This is simply awesome in my view and I think you would love it too. The exciting part is you can control the camera with your phone Android or iOS.
The flagship model of the Hover Camera was announced in April 2016, Hover Camera Passport is tailored to the personal travel experience, bridging the portability of a smartphone and the point of view image capturing capabilities of a drone.
As the only truly self-flying camera on the market, Passport is paving the way for a new category of consumer flying robotics that put simplicity and ease of use first so that its users can always stay in the moment.
Whether you’re jogging, skating, biking, or street dancing, Hover Camera Passport can keep up with your activities as it follows you.
Unlike drones, Hover Camera Passport’s enclosed carbon fiber form factor enables you to grab it mid-air to retrieve it.
Hover Camera Passport weighs in at a mere 242 grams, meaning you don’t need to be registered to use it in some regions.
Film yourself autonomously as Hover Camera Passport circles around you.
Capture 360 degrees of panoramic video, featuring you in your environment.
The device is now on sale on our website at Gethover.com. And they are running a limited time discount where you can enjoy $50 off your purchase, making the device yours for just $549. This discount last only till the end of this week.
- Folded Dimension: 182x132x33mm³
- Weight: 242g (including battery)
- Max Speed: 8m/s (17mph)
- Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 2000m (6562ft)
- Max Hovering Time: 10min (no wind)
- Suggested Control DistanceUp to 20m (65 ft)
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C (41°F-95°F)
- Wi-Fi Frequency Bands: 2.4GHz; 5GH
- Sensor: 1/3.06″ (CMOS); Effective pixels: 13M
- Lens: FOV 78.4°; 28mm (35mm format equivalent);
f/2.0; Depth of focus: 1.2-6.7m
- ISO Range: 100-3200
- Pitch Range: -90° to +30°
- Image Max Size : 4208×3120
- Video Recording Modes: 4K: 3840×2160 at 30fps
1080P: 1920×1080 at 30fps
720P: 1280×720 at 30fps
- Photo/Video Format: JPEG/MP4
- Storage Capacity: 32GB (including system files)
- Capacity: 1360mAh
- Voltage: 7.6V
- Energy: 10.34Wh
- Battery Type: LiPo 2S
- Weight: 71g
- Operating Temperature: 5-40°C (41°F-104°F)
- Input Voltage: 11-20V
- Power: 36W
- Output Voltage: 8.7V MAX
- Output Current: 2.8A MAX